Derby Dollars slot
Derby Dollars is 5 reels, 20 paylines, from Real Time Gaming’s video slot. It features wild and scatter symbols, multipliers, free spins and an impressive jackpot. Derby Dollars is based on horse-racing theme and the people interested in derby, understand the thrill behind this type of gambling. This a game meant mainly for the people who like to gamble in horse-racing. Derby Dollars is a video slot for them to satisfy their horse-racing suspense and winning anticipation. It has a progressive jackpot, which you can win through the 5 reels and 20 paylines that the game features.
- The graphics of Derby Dollars are impressive. The symbols that feature in it are: horse, a gold coin with horse on it, the jockey, a lady, a pair of binoculars, a trophy, A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9. All these symbols are elegantly shaped and look attractive. Derby Dollars features some nice sounds too, to mark your winning spins.
- Derby Dollars has a wild symbol too and the wild in it is the horse. The horse represents the substitute symbol. It will replace all the other symbols except the scatter symbol to help you form the winning combination. The horse is also the wild multiplier i.e. it will multiply your winnings by 2. So you should always look for the horse on the 5 reels because that will help you in winning the jackpot.
- The scatter symbol in Derby Dollars is the gold coin with a horse on it. These scatter symbol spoil the winning combination. It is better if they don’t appear on the 5 reels. Specially when you have won the jackpot and you are try your luck at the bonus games.
Playing the game
- Derby Dollars is a very simple game to play all you need to do is bet and hope to win. The betting range is from $0.01 up to $100. You can win a larger amount, if you bet higher. The coin bet range varies from $0.01 up to $5.00. Maximum number of coins you can use is 20 coins.
- Derby Dollars will display all the options available and then you have to choose one from it to place your bet. Press the autoplay button on the screen. Then you will have to choose the number of spins that it will take. The spin will stop when you win the jackpot.
- Derby Dollars has a progressive jackpot of 3333 coins. There is no end to the game if you persist on playing. Your winning will go on increasing.
To sum up all impressions, it is a pretty impressive slot. With the race-horsing theme you don’t feel you are playing a slot. You get the feeling of actually being at derby match and cheering for the horse you have placed the bet on. To add to that you have these attractive jackpots, this is like a cherry on the cake. Give it a chance because you never know what is in store for you.